Ramesh VENKADACHALAM PALANI
Asst. Professor of Mathematics
Department of Mathematics
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Main Office: CLC 1b, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Neelakudy, Tamil Nadu 610005
Phone: +91-8300251729 / +91-9962551729
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Our Pedagogical Initiative
Publications and Preprints:
Number Theory and Algebra
Numerical Analysis / Numerical Linear Algebra
- V.P. Ramesh, M. Makeshwari, M. Prithvi and R. Thatchaayini, Identities from Partition of the Symmetric group S_n , Modular Forms and Related Topics in Number Theory, Springer Proc. Math. Stat., (to appear)
- V.P. Ramesh and Thatchaayini R., Roof of φ(p−1)/3 generators of p are also generators of p^l
for every l ≥ 2, Allahabad Mathematical Society, Indian Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 61, No. 2, 295-301, 2019.
- V. P. Ramesh, Thangadurai R and Thatchaayini R, A Note on Gauss's Theorem on Primitive
Roots, The American Mathematical Monthly, 126:3, 252-254, 2019.
- V. P. Ramesh, Makeshwari M and Thatchaayini
R, Non-Wieferich primes and generators of p, JP Journal of Algebra, Number Theory and Applications,
ISSN: 0972-5555 (to appear)
- V.P. Ramesh, Prithvi M and Thatchaayini R, Strongly Unequal Permutations of S_n and Sudoku, Neural, Parallel, and Scientific Computations, 24, 209-224, 2016.
Big Data Analytics
- V.P. Ramesh and Prithvi M, The Generalized S-Mesh Based Hybrid Algorithm for Singularly Perturbed Problems With Interior Layer, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, 2019.
- V.P. Ramesh and Priyanga B, Higher order uniformly convergent numerical algorithm for
time-dependent singularly perturbed differential-difference equations, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, 2019.
- V.P. Ramesh, Kadalbajoo M K, Priyanga B and Prithvi M, An a Priori Harmonic Mesh for
Singularly Perturbed Boundary Value Problems, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics (2018) 4: 139.
- V.P. Ramesh and M.K. Kadalbajoo, Numerical Algorithm for singularly perturbed delay
differential equations with layer and oscillatory behavior, Neural, Parallel, and Scientific
Computations, 19, 2, 21-34, 2011.
- V.P. Ramesh and M.K. Kadalbajoo, Parameter uniform numerical schemes for second order
singularly perturbed differential difference equations with layer behavior, Neural, Parallel
& Scientific Computations, 17, 2, 101-122, 2009.
- V.P. Ramesh and M.K. Kadalbajoo, Upwind and midpoint upwind difference methods for time-dependent differential difference equations with layer behavior, Applied Mathematics and
Computation,202, 2, 453-471, 2008.
- M.K. Kadalbajoo and V.P. Ramesh, Hybrid method for numerical solution of singularly perturbed delay differential equations, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 187, 2, 797-814, 2007.
- M.K. Kadalbajoo and V.P. Ramesh, Numerical methods on Shishkin mesh for singularly perturbed delay differential equations with a grid adaptation strategy, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 188, 2, 1816-1831, 2007.
International Conference Presentations / Publications:
- Ramesh V P, Priyanga B, Aarthika K, Divya D and Preethi S, Back propagation neural network
based big data analytics for a stock market challenge, Journal of Communications in Statistics
Theory and Methods, 2018.
- V. P. Ramesh, B Priyanga, M Priyadharshini, R Sowmitha and YV Shiva Prakash, Health Care Big
Data Analytics - Predicting Diabetes, Sugyaan, 8(1), 13-30, ISSN:0975-4032, 2016.
- Various a priori estimates for boundary layers : comparison study,
Minisymposia: Robust Numerical Methods for Singular Perturbation Problems,
9th International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM 2019),
Universitat de Valncia, Spain, 15th-19th July, 2019.
- A new a priori estimation of layer region for singularly perturbed boundary value problems,
9th International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM-2019),
Universitat de Valncia, Spain, 15th-19th July, 2019.
- A note on arithmetic functions on estimating the boundary layer,
4th International Conference on Recent Developments in Theory, Computation and Application of Differential Equations,
South Asian University, New Delhi, 21st-23rd January, 2019.
- Counting the Sudoku Problems through a new notation,
International Conference on Algebra and Number Theory (CANT-2018),
Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, 16th-17th December, 2018.
- A lower bound for the number of generators of p^l for all l ≥ 1,
Conference on NumberTheory,
Kerala School of Mathematics, Kozhikode, 10th-14th December, 2018.
- Harmonic function to estimate the boundary/interior layer,
International Conference on Mathematical Modelling and Computation,
South Asian University, New Delhi, 1st-3rd December, 2018.
- A new layer resolving mesh,
84th Annual Conference of Indian Mathematical Society - An international meet,
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Univeristy, Jammu, 27th-30th November, 2018.
- A note on Normal Sequences in Finite Abelian Group,
The 33rd Annual Conference of The Ramanujan Mathematical Society,
University of Delhi, 1st-3rd June, 2018.
- A recursive relation for the computation of generators of p,
International Conference on Non-linear Differential Equations:Theory, Modelling and Computations,
SRM University, 8th-9th December, 2017.
- Modified S(l) mesh: a non-uniform mesh for singularly perturbed convection-diffusion problem,
International Conference on Current Trends in Theoretical and Computational Differential
Equations with Applications,
South Asian University, New Delhi, 1st-5th December, 2017.
- Mathematics to Analyse the limitations of Machines on Problem Solving: Sudoku and
Complexity of Sudoku,
Combinatorics and Number Theory Meet,
Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, 19th-23rd February, 2017.
- Is P=NP? Permutations and its applications to Sudoku,
International Conference on Advances in Scientific Computing,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India, 28th-30th November, 2016.
- Permutation and its applications to Sudoku: A new theory,
International Conference on Mathematical Modelling, Differential Equations, Scientific Computing & Applications,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, 27th-29th March, 2016.
- Health Care Big Data Analytics - Predicting Diabetes,
International Conference on Big Data Analytics - SAMAROH 2016,
Hyderabad, 11th-12th February, 2016.
- Numerical algorithm for a model of neuronal variability,
6th International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM-2007),
Zurich, Switzerland, 16th-20th July, 2007.
- Higher order finite difference methods for second order singularly perturbed delay dif-
SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics) conference on Computational Science and Engineering,
Costa Mesa, California, U.S.A., 19th-23rd February, 2007.
- Higher order methods with suitable mesh for numerical solution of singularly perturbed
delay differential equations,
14th International Conference of the Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, 6th-8th January, 2007.